Arts and Crafts Vendors
Open to all crafters and artists, with a preference for quality hand crafted goods.
A sample photo of merchandise to be sold must be submitted as part of the Festival Application.
- Vendor products may be original arts or crafts created by the Vendor, or other merchandise.
- HAND CRAFTED Merchandise with Alligator images will be permittedthis year. Massproduced items, including T-Shirts and posters will not be allowed for sale. This is the first year in quite some time we are allowing this – we hope to provide the festival attendees with high quality alligator-related souvenirs.
- The term ‘alligator festival’ is prohibited on all merchandise unless express written permission is obtained from festival organizers in advance of the festival.
- No weapons, silly string, laser sighted guns, or popping/cracking type noisemakers, or offensive materials of any kind will be accepted or permitted.
- No food/drink may be sold by Arts & Crafts Vendors.
- Raffles/contests/active solicitations through festival crowd are not allowed.
For more information, please contact the Arts and Crafts Vendor Coordinator via email: email@example.com.
To apply to become a vendor at the Alligator Festival, please download the vendor application below.
Download the Arts and Crafts Vendor Application
Prospective food vendors may submit the following application to the Alligator Festival Food Coordinator via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.